Protection and Privacy of Personal Data
In implementation with the Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales Held by Private Parties and to ensure the protection and privacy of personal data, as well as regulate access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their management (Legal basis : Article 16 of the Constitution Article 1 and 2 LFPDPPP) Colegio El Camino provides:
El Camino Cabo San Lucas A.C. (Hereafter “Colegio El Camino”), located in Callejon del Jorongo # 210, Colonia Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Zip Code 23410, informs you that your personal data and sensitive personal data will be used to identify , operate, administrate and analogs necessary for academic and administration services at Colegio El Camino.
The rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of use or withdrawal of consent may be requested in writing to the Communications Coordination or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the holder provides personal data it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted the terms outlined above.
This policy is designed to ensure the privacy of the data provided by our students, alumni, graduates, staff, suppliers and all of the El Camino´s community in order to link with academic and administrative services provided by Colegio El Camino.
By using this site or any site-related services and/or products provided by Colegio El Camino, you agree to the collection, use, transfer and storage of your personal and sensitive personal information, meaning that you have read, understood and accepted the terms set out below. If you do not agree with them, the titled should not provide any personal information.
Objective for the Information
El Camino Cabo San Lucas A.C. (Colegio El Camino), who serves as legal person responsible for personal data and sensitive personal data, can obtain for their academic, administration and or operational procedures, your data including; identification data, work, family, heritage, academic, migration, ideological, health, physical and biometrics. The following are general purposes, there are specific treatments defined in the section “Special treatments” by the type of bond established between the holder and the institution, and the generals are:
1. Academic service grants, such services may vary depending on the section the holder or holder´s child is enrolled in.
2. Promotion on services related to Colegio El Camino, sponsors or associates, 3. Academic Management process,
4. Administration Management Process,
5. Credential processes for students, faculty and staff,
6. Programs, processes, group and student participation and representation activities,
7. Monitoring and attention to students and alumni,
8. Traveling and field trips, academic exchanges with domestic and foreign educational institutions as well as special programs at the specific request of the holders,
9. Attention and services to alumnae,
10. Recruitment, assessment and staff development,
11. Registration of suppliers and their derivatives,
12. Access registry, assistance and equipment loans,
13. On site security and identification,
14. Surveys related processes and evaluation of services or products,
15. Offer and promote job openings to students, graduates, alumni and external candidates,
16. Provide and fulfill cultural and or sport activities in and outside of the institution,
17. Send promotional information on promotions, curricula, courses, seminars and events, 18. Validate and verify studies and academic periods with reputable third parties,
19. Acknowledgment of student´s, alumni, and staff´s academic history, career and
20. Share or transfer the data with third parties related to the link between the holder and El Camino, The National Education System (SEP), UNO International System, Emergency Medical Insurance and early Medical Care to those with an existing agreement, providing it be necessary for academic, administrative or health services.
21. Take, collect and publish pictures in print (flyers, newsletters, magazines, newspapers, etc.) as well as electronic (web sites, social networks, etc..) of academic, administration, sports, cultural and any other special organization or participation of Colegio El Camino Student or Parent Associations,
22. Validate and verify employment with reputable third parties,
23. Elaboration of surveys, statistics and reports exclusively for Colegio El Camino´s use,
24. Elaboration of statistics and reports required by the authorities and accreditation bodies in Mexico and abroad,
25. Accreditation with third parties; studies, grades, tests, certifications or employment history that requires it,
26. Provide primary or emergency care and required psychological and integrate clinical record, for proper treatment and report data to physicians authorized by the holder,
27. Allow Colegio El Camino accreditation with third parties, the access and stay of partnerships and agreements,
28. Provide scholarship services and validate data (socioeconomic studies) provided for such services through third parties.
Colegio El Camino observes the principles of confidentiality, legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability in the protection of personal data. In order for Colegio El Camino to obtain your personal data, it summons up the consent provided by the Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales (the Act), unless otherwise provided by the same.
For academic services and academic management processes, Colegio El Camino integrates school management tasks, admissions and the promotion of educational offers, registration, cancellations and re-enrollments processes.
The procedures, tasks and educational activities for grade information will depend on the discretion of the Principal, through the use of emailing, website https://www.s2.sesweb.mx and the UNO platform, of Sistema Uno Internacional.
The academic, administrative and operational processes, involve in some cases the relationship and the necessary exchange of information with the National Education System (SEP, DGB) Likewise it may also transmit information relating to https://www.s2 website. Sistema Uno Internacional, certification bodies and international accreditation by IB (International Baccalaureate) and SACS AdvancED.
The administrative management Integrates processes for internal control tasks, creating and protection of employee, teachers, students, graduates and alumni records.
Scholarships are processes that the institution provides through an Evaluation Committee, to facilitate this process, it is necessary to authorize the transfer of general data information to a third party that carries out the socioeconomic study. In turn the holder authorizes Colegio El Camino to transfer personal data to its Scholarship Committee, for the process related to the granting of the same.
The Systems Department, is the area that provides technological tools necessary for the operation of Colegio El Camino. In the development of information, systems and test environments are created and data based, it will be handled internally only to provide an environment of continuity and recovery. This area is empowered to create backups of databases and safekeeping of locations outside Colegio El Camino, if necessary.
The release of the “El Camino Gazette”, is on a weekly basis during the class period, via email by the institution to parents or legal guardians of pupils of Nursery, Preschool, Elementary, Middle and High School, School staff as well as Middle and High School students who provide their personal e-mail.
The credentialing process is required and is performed by Colegio El Camino administrative personnel, who obtained from the SERVO ESCOLAR database; it will be used only in Colegio El Camino. The credential is only for identification, additional uses will be the responsibility of the owner.
The use of financial or economic data will require the express consent of the owner, unless they intend to fulfill obligations under a legal relationship between you and Colegio El Camino, other exceptions referred to Articles 10 and 37 of the Law.
In the case of sensitive personal data, Colegio El Camino obtains express written consent of the owner, for treatment, by his signature, electronic signature, or any authentication mechanism established for that purpose.
Under the law, consent is not required for the processing of personal data when you have an order to fulfill obligations under a legal relationship between the owner and the head.
Limitation of Use and Disclosure
This web site contains links to other websites, network affiliates, subsidiaries or third, if you access a hyperlink of these websites, please note that these may have their own privacy policies and that Colegio El Camino no accepts responsibility for these policies, we recommend that you review these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. The inclusion of any link to other web sites does not imply approval or accession by Colegio El Camino to those sites or their content.
Right of holders of Personal Data (ARCO Rights)
Any holder or where appropriate, his legal representative may (n) exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, and Colegio El Camino will provide the means by which to allow a timely exercise of their rights. The exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation of use or withdrawal of consent may be requested in writing to the Communication Coordination, or e-mail to: email@example.com
The withdrawal of consent may be made at any time, without any retrospective. To start the process of revocation you must indicate precisely what you want to revoke; consent in writing or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The request, access, rectification, cancellation or opposition shall contain and be accompanied by the following:
i. The holder’s name and address or other means to communicate the answer to your request,
ii. The documents establishing the identity or, if applicable, the legal representative of the owner,
iii. The clear and precise description of the personal data for which it seeks to exercise any of the rights described above, and
iv. Any other item or document to facilitate the location of the personal data.
v. In the case of applying for rectification, the licensee shall indicate the changes to be made and provide documentation supporting your request.
Colegio El Camino will notify the holder within 20 working days from the date of receipt of the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the determination made to the effect that, if appropriate, it becomes effective within fifteen days from the date the response is communicated. In the case of requests for access to personal data, delivery shall be subject to proof of the identity of the applicant or legal representative, as appropriate. The deadlines referred to above, may be extended once for an equal period, provided that this is justified by the circumstances.
The obligation of access to the information, will be fulfilled if made available to the holder’s personal data, or by issuing simple copies, documents or any other means Colegio El Camino provides the holder. Colegio El Camino may deny access to personal data, rectification, cancellation or opposition to granting the same treatment in the following cases:
i. When the applicant is not the owner of personal data, or the legal representative is not properly accredited for it;
ii. When in your database there aren´t any personal data of the applicant;
iii. When it adversely affects the rights of a third party;
iv. Where there is a legal impediment, or judgment of a competent authority to restrict access to personal data that does not allow rectification, cancellation or opposition thereof; v. When the rectification, cancellation or opposition had been previously performed.
Colegio El Camino will limit the use of personal data and sensitive personal data at the specific request of the holder, and not be obliged to cancel the personal data where:
i. Refer to the parts of a private contract, social or administrative, and are necessary for its development and implementation;
ii. Should be treated by law;
iii. Obstruct judicial or administrative proceedings related to tax obligations, investigation and prosecution of crimes, upgrade or administrative penalties;
iv. Are necessary to protect the interests of the owner legally protected;
v. Needed to perform an action in the public interest;
vi. Are necessary to comply with a legal obligation acquired by the holder, or
vii. Undergo treatment for the prevention or medical diagnosis or management of health services, provided that such treatment is performed by a health professional subject to a duty of secret.